Friday, April 5, 2013

"Gotta Go Number 2!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nothing like asking your 7 year old for a hug, only to have him respond with, "Can't.  I gotta go number 2!" as he dashes for the bathroom.  But that's not all - no way!  Less than a minute later, he comes walking back in to the room with his pants pulled up just high enough to touch the bottom of his shirt (and hide his you-know-what).  "Wanna hear something funny Mom?  I was going number 2 - well, actually I'm still going number 2 but, I just ate a twinkie and now my poop is green and yellow!" 

Before I can even respond, he runs off to the bathroom to finish what he started, as I sit and ponder the event.  What a silly kid!  I love that he wants to share everything with me.

While he goes back to finishing his business, I continue to go through the numerous emails I have received this week.  I'm focused on my task when I over hear a conversation between him and his Daddy..."Hey Dad!  I just went number 2 and it was my favorite kind; I went to wipe, and didn't even need to!"

 I sure do love being a Mom to boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment